Icing wearable for arms and legs that is used for pain management and recovery.
n easy-to-use, portable two-part cryotherapy device. Combining a plush neoprene wrap and ice cell with a patented air-release valve, the Hyperice Utility molds the ice around your ankle, elbow, shin, or wrist.
Designed to treat and/or prevent: ankle sprain, inflammation from tennis elbow, arthritis, shin splints, or wrist sprain.
Technical Specifications for the Compression Wrap:
- 3 mm Premium grade compression neoprene with plush finish
- Non-restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
- Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
- Can also be positioned on the elbow, wrist, or ankle
- Machine Washable
Technical Specification for the Patented Air-Release Valve Ice Cell:
- Push-button air-release valve enables maximum compression
- Ultra-thin, durable cell "skin" rapidly penetrates ice temperature to targeted area
- Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body's contours for maximum coverage
- Antimicrobial cell "skin" prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
- Wide mouth opening makes it easy to load ice
- Anti-leak seal
- Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
- 8" X 8" icing surface area
Country of origin: China
Name & address of manufacturer/importer/brand: Hyperice, Heilsa Meditec LLP 48/105, Kasturba Road, Bengaluru, Karanataka- 560001